Part Exchange Scheme
With our Part Exchange Scheme, you can confidently reserve a new Oakmere home, knowing that both your sale and purchase are protected.
Subject to eligibility, terms and conditions, we will agree a price with you and, if you are happy, we will take care of purchasing your property. You won’t have to worry about marketing or dealing with Estate Agents – we’ll handle it all for you.
Here are some key advantages of our Part Exchange Scheme:
- No need to pay Estate Agent fees
- Say goodbye to lengthy property chains
- Eliminate additional costs for marketing
- Stay in your current home until your new Oakmere home is ready
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing that the sale and purchase process is secure (subject to surveys and search results)
How Does Our Part Exchange Scheme Work?
If you meet the requirements, Oakmere will serve as a cash purchaser for your property, alleviating the burdens and difficulties associated with selling your home, all while avoiding the complications of being part of a chain.
- Get in touch with one of our New Homes Advisors to find out if you can take advantage of our Part Exchange Scheme for the plot you have your eye on.
- Our team will ask you a series of questions about your current property to determine whether it meets the requirements for part exchange.
- We’ll need information about where your property is located and its approximate value. Your existing home must be worth no more than 70% of the value of the new home you wish to purchase.
- Please note that we only offer part exchange for properties in the areas where we are currently developing.
- On our behalf, we will coordinate with two separate Estate Agents to evaluate your current residence.
- These agents will thoroughly assess your property and provide us with a proposed selling price, aiming to complete the sale within eight weeks. After gathering all the necessary information, our Sales Director will review your property for potential inclusion in our Part Exchange Scheme.
- Subsequently, we will inform you of our final decision.
- Once you are satisfied with our proposal, you can proceed to secure your new Oakmere home.
- We will handle all aspects of marketing your property and communicate directly with the Estate Agents.
- Our New Homes Advisors will maintain regular contact with you during the purchasing process, allowing you to simply sit back and unwind.
For more information download our Part Exchange leaflet.
To obtain complete information regarding the terms and conditions, it is advisable to consult with any of our New Homes Advisors.