Part Exchange Scheme
Our Part Exchange Scheme allows you to reserve a new Oakmere home safe in the knowledge that both your sale and purchase are secure.
Subject to eligibility, terms and conditions, we will agree a price with you and, if you are happy, we will purchase your property. We will take care of all the marketing and deal with the Estate Agents direct.
Here are some key benefits of Part Exchange:
- Hassle free moving
- No Estate Agent fees to pay
- No chain
- No additional marketing costs
- Remain in your current home until your new Oakmere home is ready
- Sale and purchase are secure (subject to surveys and search results)
How Does Our Part Exchange Scheme Work?
If you are eligible, Oakmere will effectively act as a cash buyer for your property, saving you the stress and hassle involved in selling your home, and without the worries of being caught up in a chain.
- Speak to one of our Sales Advisors to see if our Part Exchange Scheme is available on your chosen plot.
- We’ll ask a few questions about your existing home to establish whether it qualifies for a part exchange.
- We’ll need to know the location and approximate value. Your existing property should be no more than 70% of the value of the new home you want to buy.
- We only consider part exchange on properties in the areas that we are currently building.
- We’ll arrange for at least two independent Estate Agents to value your existing home on our behalf.
- The agents will assess your property and we will ask them for a selling price for your home to sell within an eight week period. All the information will then be passed to our Sales Manager to consider your property for Part Exchange.
- We’ll then notify you of our decision.
- If you’re happy with our offer, you can then proceed to reserving your new Oakmere home.
- We will take over the full marketing of your property and liaise directly with the Estate Agents.
- Our Sales Advisors will then keep in touch with you throughout your buying process, so all you need to do is sit back and relax!
For more information download our Part Exchange leaflet.
For full terms and conditions please speak to one of our Sales Advisors.