Are you ready to unlock your potential in a new career with Oakmere?
As a growing company with ambitious plans, we’re on the lookout for outstanding individuals to join our highly motivated team.
Experienced Site Manager Required – Ulverston
Your key responsibilities will include:
– Supervise and organise daily work on a building site.
– Control operations including progress, planning and labour relations.
– Manage costs, quality and customer satisfaction.
– You will drive Site Meetings and manage the planning and programming of the site to deliver within the build programme.
The successful candidate must have:
– 5 years’ experience acting as a Site manager within the house building sector
– Possess a CSCS card
– SMSTS qualification
– First Aid Certificate
– Scaffold awareness
– Have a successful background in managing staff and subcontractors
– Have an exceptional Health & Safety record
– Appropriate IT skills
Job Type: Full Time
An attractive salary and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in being considered for this vacancy, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kendal and Barrow area
Long term position
Please contact Andrew Macklin, Quantity Surveyor on 07585 905 339
Site Managers and Tradesmen
We’re also always on the lookout for high quality Site Managers and Tradesmen in the areas we operate. If you would like to register your interest, please email us at: email@example.com