Part Exchange Scheme
Oakmere’s Part Exchange Scheme allows you to move to a brand new Oakmere home without the headache of selling your old home.
If you are eligible, Oakmere could purchase your property for up to 100% of the current market value, meaning you can remain in your property until your new Oakmere home is ready!
Here are some key benefits:
- No estate agent fees to pay
- No chain
- No additional marketing costs
- Remain in your current home until your new Oakmere home is ready
How Does Our Part Exchange Scheme Work?
If you are eligible, Oakmere will effectively act as a cash buyer for your property, saving you the stress and hassle involved in selling your home, and without the worries of being caught up in a chain.
- Speak to one of our Sales Advisors to see if our Part Exchange Scheme is available on your chosen plot.
- We’ll ask a few details about your existing home to establish whether it qualifies for a part exchange.
- We’ll need to know its location and approximate value. Your existing property should be no more than 70% of the value of the new home you want to buy.
- We only consider part exchange on properties in the areas that we are currently building.
- We’ll arrange for at least two independent Estate Agents to value your existing home on our behalf.
- The agents will assess the selling price, and all information will be passed onto our Sales Manager.
- Our Sales Manager will then consider whether your property meets our Part Exchange Scheme criteria, and we will make you an offer.
- If you’re happy with our offer, you can then proceed to reserving your new Oakmere home.
- We will take over the full marketing of your property and liaise direct with the Estate Agents.
- Our Sales Advisors will then keep in touch with you throughout your buying process, so all you need to do is sit back and relax!