Are you ready to unlock your potential in a new career with Oakmere?
As a growing company with ambitious plans, we’re on the lookout for outstanding individuals to join our highly motivated team.
Full Time Construction and Aftercare Administrator
We have an excellent opportunity for a self motivated individual to become part of a growing team at Oakmere.
Key duties will include, but not limited to:
- Provide an exceptional customer care service to all clients
- Working with the Construction team to ensure we hand over a high quality home
- Manage customers expectations and deal effectively with customer aftercare
- Ensure that sub contractors are fully aware of their contractual obligations and Building Warranty providers conditions
- Monitor Site Managers completion of defects
- Provide administrative support
- Health & Safety administration
- Liaise with Sales & Technical Departments
- Assist Construction Director
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent communication verbally and in written form
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous office/construction experience
- Proven team player who can work alone and part of a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills
Salary: £18,000 / year – Salary can be negotiable depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time.
If you are interested in being considered for this vacancy please email your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
Full Time Sales Advisor – Lancaster
We are looking for an experienced Sales Advisor to join our team. You will provide a professional and personal service to our clients, negotiate sales whilst providing an excellent customer experience from beginning to end.
In return for your enthusiasm and drive you will receive a competitive salary along with commission opportunities.
- New Home Sales
- Estate Agency
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time. Weekend work will be required.
If you are interested in being considered for this vacancy please email your CV and a covering letter to Emma Sanderson, Sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Long term position
Please contact Andrew Macklin, Quantity Surveyor on 07585 905 339
Site Managers and Tradesmen
We’re also always on the lookout for high quality Site Managers and Tradesmen in the areas we operate. If you would like to register your interest, please email us at: email@example.com